Food I found something amazing

Also:

How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months

is impossible with this

How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time

Even if he took steroids.

No way can you spend 4 total hours in a gym and add that much to your lifts.

Fructose is something you want to avoid if you want to cut fat dude. If you disagree, please read the four hour body and tell me why his reasoning is wrong. Seemed to make sense to me...

How about when a friend of mine tried to cut fructose like you she wound up making herself seriously ill because she wasn't getting good nutrients. Veggies didn't make up fro what her body needed in the fruit she usually ate.

I'm very much into "everything is okay in moderation" and cannot ever get on board with the cut out a category completely stuff that people do (allergies excluded).

Don't get into how I have flabby muscles either. I had some injuries that make some work outs hard and I have poor muscle tone in some areas. While I know I am fatty looking at times, I also know that there are wise methods for losing weight and being healthy. None of which calls for cutting out healthy foods.

Fructose is something you want to avoid if you want to cut fat dude. If you disagree, please read the four hour body and tell me why his reasoning is wrong. Seemed to make sense to me...

you said it wasn't good for you and then added the cutting fat qualifier

but if you're eating burritos and thai food you are not trying to cut fat

edit: tim ferris has a degree in east asian studies :lol: he's not a physician or a nutritionist, he has absolutely zero qualifications to tell anyone about how fructose works

I'm waiting for fly to read The Secret and start lecturing people about inadequate actualization.

until he starts quoting napoleon hill he won't fully know the true depth of derp

Last edited:
From your own link:

The diet is just a mishmash of other diet routines, basically Atkins plus paleo with a dash of South Beach Diet. There are important flaws in the diet that should be pointed out. He recommends carbohydrates from beans instead of "white carbohydrates", hence the "slow-carb" diet. This relies on a bunch of old data regarding glycemic index. The reality about carbohydrate digestion is very different. Carbohydrate digestion is so important that it begins IN THE MOUTH with salivary amylase. Whether you eat a slice of Wonder Bread or a handful of garbanzo beans, the breakdown of these sugars into the body's currency of glucose is extremely rapid and effective regardless of which form you ingest it in. I have tried this myself using continuous glucose monitoring as recommended in the book. The only way I have found to blunt the sugar rise is simultaneous ingestion of a good quantity of fat. Also, can a diet really be paleo without milk or dairy? And did early Homo sapiens farm for beans and lentils?

The blood sugar response data in the book is flawed by a misunderstanding of how continuous blood glucose monitoring (CGM) works. He notes "it turned out foods and liquids took much, much longer to get to my bloodstream than one would expect." But the DexCom SEVEN implant he was using has a 20-30 minute delay between the blood sugar reading you get on a finger stick, and the blood sugar reading on the machine sensor. That is, there is a BUILT IN DELAY (check some online diabetic forums for more info on this) because capillary blood from fingersticks shows changes much faster and more accurately than the interstitial fluid surrounding the implant. So, as noted, sugar responses are actually very fast. Drink that protein shake right before or after the workout, not 1 hour prior like he says.

Except he was also doing pinpricks several times a day because the DexCom has to be calibrated daily. He was worried about it being off, and therefore calibrated it many more times a day. Additionally, the time he gave for a rise in blood sugar was 1 1/2 to 2 hours. 3 to 4 times the amount of time you listed.

How about when a friend of mine tried to cut fructose like you she wound up making herself seriously ill because she wasn't getting good nutrients. Veggies didn't make up fro what her body needed in the fruit she usually ate.

I'm very much into "everything is okay in moderation" and cannot ever get on board with the cut out a category completely stuff that people do (allergies excluded).

Don't get into how I have flabby muscles either. I had some injuries that make some work outs hard and I have poor muscle tone in some areas. While I know I am fatty looking at times, I also know that there are wise methods for losing weight and being healthy. None of which calls for cutting out healthy foods.

Yes, we can't survive without fructose.

:waw:

Take the probiotics or a few more weeks and do a lot more experimentation. Maybe extend it to a two month period and then tabulate all results. That would be more meaningful than one trial. If it works for you, that's great. I couldn't live without spicy food and I have a colon made of cold hard iron.

Until I overdo it, then it's made of water and sadness. For example I ate sriracha at three meals in one day a couple months ago. I ate it all day. On catfish, chicken, and then again at dinner. I thought I might have to sleep on the floor next to the sh*tter later that night.

Last edited:
Except he was also doing pinpricks several times a day because the DexCom has to be calibrated daily. He was worried about it being off, and therefore calibrated it many more times a day. Additionally, the time he gave for a rise in blood sugar was 1 1/2 to 2 hours. 3 to 4 times the amount of time you listed.

in other words he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing or talking about but people buy into his drivel because he's some new age guru that figured out a secret that somehow everyone else was ignoring

I guess his rhythmic harmony with other Master Minds gave him the chance to access the infinite intelligence and conquer the devil who was trying to turn him into a drifter.

So I'm just trying to understand. He won't eat fruit because it containse fructose.

But he will drink beer which contains fermented fructose in the form of ethanol. (Not including just in general alcohol sugars themselves)

He wants to lose fat, but he'll eat 1612 calories, 126g of fat and 2758mg of sodium in fried wings from Hooters? (By the way this number is for only 10 wings)

And this book will help change his metabolism to counter this?

That is what she said...Her friend tried to "cut the fructose" and then like, died & came back or something. But, yea.

Read.
Comprehend.
Post.

Her friend became ill because her body was missing nutrients as a direct result of cutting out all fruits and replacing them with vegetables that don't contain the same nutrients.

Replacing oranges with cucumbers will not prevent you from getting scurvy or any other vitamin C deficiency conditions.

Yes there are vegetables that you can get Vitamin C from, but she clearly states, the vegetables she was eating didn't give what her body needed.

Yes, we can't survive without fructose.

:waw:

Read.
Comprehend.
Post.

Her friend became ill because her body was missing nutrients as a direct result of cutting out all fruits and replacing them with vegetables that don't contain the same nutrients.

Replacing oranges with cucumbers will not prevent you from getting scurvy or any other vitamin C deficiency conditions.

Yes there are vegetables that you can get Vitamin C from, but she clearly states, the vegetables she was eating didn't give what her body needed.

I read it.

I got it.
You two are the king & queen of posting shit, then when someone responds, you are both like, "I DIDN'T EFFING SAY THAT, HOW DARRRRE YOUUUU?"

Then, you both reply with ADDITIONAL shit like we interwebz people were supposed READ INTO your original posts and see this additional info like we are mindfucks.

Anyway, she SAID her friend cut this fucktose out, then got sick. She never said anything about her friend REPLACING the fucktose with veggies. She just said that the nutrients were not being made up.

Anyway #2 , it doesn't even matter because it's a load of bullshit that someone got THAT sick from just cutting fucktose & stopped eating fruit.
How then would you explain Zacy-pooh here who doesn't eat fruit?
How about children who refuse fruit and any other forms as such, including juices? Parents often say they wonder how their kid stays alive & perfectly healthy without eating what we think they should be eating.

Her friend probably got "sick" because her blood sugar levels are fcked in some way & she found out by cutting this here fucktrose.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Here's the extent apparently of what you read:

How about when a friend of mine tried to cut fructose like you she wound up making herself seriously ill

Here's what I read:

You notice the latter part of her statement actually says, she wasn't getting nutrients, and that the veggies she was eating, didn't give her what her body needed?

There was no implication. This is flat out what she said. I'm sorry your apparently ADD riddled brain couldn't get past 20 words before you saw something shiny