I find this mildly disturbing...

S

smileynev

...not "sleeman oiled up in Miracle Whip and a diaper" disturbing, but a little scary nonetheless

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/space/01/26/space.walk.ap/index.html

Sharipov found a large patch of dark, oily residue on at least one vent and a white substance -- he described it as a honeycomb -- on the oxygen generator's outlet. "They're going to be very good pictures," he said as he photographed the goo.

Did nobody see the Xfiles movie? Oh yeah, right. Nobody did.

April23 said:
Your threads are all the same.

Do you think Crocket and Tubbs ever did it? If so, do you think they kept the blazers on?

iconoral0is.gif

Mr. Furlong said:
I think it's kind of funny that they constantly point out what equipment is Russian-made and which is US-made.

Russian, American, its all made in Taiwan!!

CletusJones said:
True, it seems like everything being manufactured lately all comes from somewhere in asia.

That was supposed to be a quote from Armageddon, although I think I got it wrong. If tubby McButterass were in this thread, she could tell us for sure.

fly said:
Your wife posts here?

Hey now. There are some lines that can be crossed, there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed but you cross them anyway, and there are lines that, if you cross them, you'll get your ass beat with my severed, frozen leg by my lovely bride.

That was number 3.