I finally paid up on a bet....

Amy, that was awesome.

Did you ever proposition the gas station attendant at the end of the street?

Downtown Savannah you can have alcohol in plastic cups.

Open container laws blow. Why aren't 50 people a day ticketed for open container outside ghetto gas stations?

brown bags ftw

19592289_65633687bb.jpg

She's my neighbor... Are you not allowed to drink beer in your own neighborhood now?

No, not in Cleveland anyway. Even if you have an open beer can on your own porch, that is "Open Container" and you can be cited. Certainly when you leave your own property.

No, not in Cleveland anyway. Even if you have an open beer can on your own porch, that is "Open Container" and you can be cited. Certainly when you leave your own property.

I would check your laws because if you are on your porch it is considered private property and they should not be able to ticket you. Now if they get you with DaD then in that case you will be cited if not arrested.

I would check your laws because if you are on your porch it is considered private property and they should not be able to ticket you. Now if they get you with DaD then in that case you will be cited if not arrested.

It's in public view. That is the other part of it. Kids can't see you do it. It would cause them to start drinking.

"In plain English, Ohio law prohibits:
Persons under 21 years old from consuming, purchasing, or possessing alcoholic beverages
Giving or selling alcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years old
Having an open container of alcoholic beverage in a public place, regardless of your age. Publicp laces are those which anyone can enter freely and include sidewalks, streets, tree lawns, some outdoor areas of aprtment complexes, and inside parked or moving cars.
Using false identification to obtain alcoholic beverages
Allowing underage persons to consume alcoholic beverages on your property
Punishment for these first-degree misdemeanors can be up to six months in jail and/or a fine of up to $1,000. "

Last edited:
It's in public view. That is the other part of it. Kids can't see you do it. It would cause them to start drinking.

hrmmm, thats odd and I am pretty sure it is not the same in Florida. Shit you can drink openly at many places here but that probably just cause its the tourist shithole state.

yeah, the open container laws suck. cop would have to be a real dick to ticket you in a cul-de-sac though, or at least to do it without a complaint from a neighbour.

i like the way y'all bet. pride bets top cash bets anyday.

edit: we were talking about Florida, right?
Open containers of alcoholic beverages are not allowed within vehicles in the state of Florida. But wait, there's more to this law: Open containers of alcoholic beverages are not allowed within 50 feet of a public thoroughfare. This means not only can you not have open containers while driving (or your passengers or within the driver's reach), you can't walk along the side of a road with an open container.

Last edited: