I finally paid up on a bet....

Also,

"Change in law increases penalties for college students
Students at public universities in Ohio who are found guilty of any of the above five crimes will lose all state-funded financial aid for two years. Those found guilty of rioting and aggravated rioting must be dismissed from their university and are not permitted to enroll in any state-supported institution of higher education for one year. All of the above are arrestable offenses and can be punished with jail time as well as fines. Aggravated rioting is a felony."

yeah, the open container laws suck. cop would have to be a real dick to ticket you in a cul-de-sac though, or at least to do it without a complaint from a neighbour.

i like the way y'all bet. pride bets top cash bets anyday.

edit: we were talking about Florida, right?

This is probably why they would always try to catch us drinking on the causeway in Fred Howard, hrmmmm.

But yeah, drinking on your porch is fine in Florida then. As long as you dont live directly on the road, most houses are at least 50 feet back.

This is probably why they would always try to catch us drinking on the causeway in Fred Howard, hrmmmm.

But yeah, drinking on your porch is fine in Florida then. As long as you dont live directly on the road, most houses are at least 50 feet back.
depends how picky they get. typically the first 10-20 feet of your yard is still part of the public right of way. building setbacks are often only 20-30 feet from the edge of the right of way.

depends how picky they get. typically the first 10-20 feet of your yard is still part of the public right of way. building setbacks are often only 20-30 feet from the edge of the right of way.

I think that no matter what if you are on your porch you are considered to be on private property. They can still get you for being drunk and disorderly but they could not ticket you for drinking on your private property.

LOL - only on this forum can you show a funny video and someone points out the laws being broken and the lack of concern for open containers. I was more worried that I would fall - the open container shit never crossed my mind....

LOL - only on this forum can you show a funny video and someone points out the laws being broken and the lack of concern for open containers. I was more worried that I would fall - the open container shit never crossed my mind....

We are worried about how you will pay your bills and take case of shawn's Christmas-sore penis while you are in jail and all you are worried about is that you hope to not spill a drop of swill that cows shun while you walk backwards?

I was actually worried about your mental health knowing you cant walk backwards without falling. Shit I can even walk backwards :p

I got an open container fine once. Cop stopped me and I had an open 12 pack in the passenger floorboard. One of the beers was open in the box. It cost me $100. Bastards. I drank the rest of the beer and a few others while driving home after getting that ticket.

I got an open container fine once. Cop stopped me and I had an open 12 pack in the passenger floorboard. One of the beers was open in the box. It cost me $100. Bastards. I drank the rest of the beer and a few others while driving home after getting that ticket.

:lol:

I tried to go to a big party out in the country a couple years back. I was late so I cracked my case on the way there. I drove around for two hours and never could find the place so I just headed back home. Still had a great time.

I tried to go to a big party out in the country a couple years back. I was late so I cracked my case on the way there. I drove around for two hours and never could find the place so I just headed back home. Still had a great time.

you know what would do this story wonders, A car chase

Oh did I, i was 17 and the insurance company was my dad's friend (yes, alll the agents, he knows the owners,) and they were cool enough to call me before they told him so I had a chance at survival. It sucked - but I only thought of it in a car situation - we have lots of neighbors who drink outside, It never cossed my mind. LOL

I got underage drinking once. The sad part of it is is that I was like 18 and trying to grab a cigarette out of my "girl at the time"'s mouth. My other hand was carrying a cooler with my friend. We were at an apartment complex in Tally and a cop thought we were assaulting her so he rolls up, realizes we're just douching around, and asks what's in the cooler. We could have told him taffy, but I wasn't so savvy at that point.

I got underage drinking once. The sad part of it is is that I was like 18 and trying to grab a cigarette out of my "girl at the time"'s mouth. My other hand was carrying a cooler with my friend. We were at an apartment complex in Tally and a cop thought we were assaulting her so he rolls up, realizes we're just douching around, and asks what's in the cooler. We could have told him taffy, but I wasn't so savvy at that point.

speaking of UNsavvy.. i got popped once long ago in college for buying beer for some underage dudes I played hoops with.. they were drinkin out at a park, and when the cop asked them where they got it instead of saying "somebody standing outside the store" they said "casey turner, West dorm, room 112" :mad:

i literally was getting a hummer in my truck and the cop comes up and taps his flashlight on the window..

I got mine when I was 18 in Canada. Everyone else was 19 at the time and legal to drink up there but I was 18. Dave decides to throw a beer bottle which doesnt happen as much in Canada so the cops were called. I flew back to the states the next week and framed my first ever "drinking ticket". Oh and of course I never paid it.