I figured Scientologists were batshit crazy, but I had no idea...

fly said:
Spoiler for another movie: Or how about aliens that cant get through wood and are allergic to water. :tard:

Those were some big doors. Plus, I don't think they were allergic to small quantities of water, otherwise the vapor in the air would have hurt them.

I liked that movie by the way

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or a super-intelligent humanoid psychopath who is foiled by his inability to think in three dimensions :tard:

Lost me on that one.

smileynev said:
Those were some big doors. Plus, I don't think they were allergic to small quantities of water, otherwise the vapor in the air would have hurt them.

I liked that movie by the way
Yeah, thankfully they were only allergic to 80% of the surface of the planet they wanted to terraform.

(I didnt see the movie)

fly said:
Yeah, thankfully they were only allergic to 80% of the surface of the planet they wanted to terraform.

(I didnt see the movie)

They were harvesting people for food, not terraforming sillypants.

smileynev said:
I thought they lowered his shields with their super secret shield lowering code?
"Remember the scene in Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan when the Enterprise flies into the Mutara Nebula? Both ships were damaged, and were playing a deadly game of cat-and-mouse inside a star cloud. After a few passes, Spock turns to Captain Kirk and says, "His tactics seem to indicate a certain two-dimensional thinking." With that nugget of wisdom, Kirk stops his ship, drops down vertically a few hundred meters, waits for Khan's ship to pass above, then rises, shark-like from behind to do him in."

ChikkenNoodul said:
"Remember the scene in Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan when the Enterprise flies into the Mutara Nebula? Both ships were damaged, and were playing a deadly game of cat-and-mouse inside a star cloud. After a few passes, Spock turns to Captain Kirk and says, "His tactics seem to indicate a certain two-dimensional thinking." With that nugget of wisdom, Kirk stops his ship, drops down vertically a few hundred meters, waits for Khan's ship to pass above, then rises, shark-like from behind to do him in."

Ahhhh, well. Thinkin 3 dimensionally in what is mostly a 2 dimensional world of movement isn't easy.

I remember when I first heard about scientology, I was like "interesting, a church based on science. I wonder if the preach darwinism and big bang theory." It piqued my curiosity. Then I found out what it really was. "Move this ashtray . . . with your mind! Oh, you can't? Well, pay us elleventy thousand dollars and we will clense you so that you may try again." What bullshit.