I figured Scientologists were batshit crazy, but I had no idea...

*Fuxx Burger* said:
A few of my friends went to the church of Scientology in Vancouver, I guess its some pretty messed up shit in there :eek:

Like goats blood and unkempt pubic hair?

After two years or more of careful thought on this subject, I have personally come to the conclusion that L. Ron Hubbard was largely in error in this matter.

Only after 2 years???

No wonder actors like this religion
They basically live in fantasy worlds, so they have a religion based on fantasy. And since they have large stockpiles of cash laying around, it works out great for everyone!

Drool-Boy said:
No wonder actors like this religion
They basically live in fantasy worlds, so they have a religion based on fantasy. And since they have large stockpiles of cash laying around, it works out great for everyone!

I'm a tetanomigrmapeniscan

smileynev said:
I watched it one night on one of those free movie weekend deals back at school. I'd have to say its not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it made my tummy queasy.

I'd say spoiler here, but I don't think any of you give a fuck. How does a space fairing race that travels the galaxy and enslaves millions of races live on a planet that can be destroyed by a single nuclear weapon?
Spoiler for another movie: Or how about aliens that cant get through wood and are allergic to water. :tard: