I figured Scientologists were batshit crazy, but I had no idea...

:lol:

Someone at IMDB said:
I don't know whether it is more depressing thinking about the money and time that was wasted on this film (even if it was John's) or that seemingly normal people believe in an alien despot called Xenu. Next time a scientologist stops you in the street and asks what kind of animal you'd like to be, tell him 'Kirsty Alley' and then check your wallet.

Drool-Boy said:
Is this shit what that stupid battlefield earth movie was about?
Maybe I should watch it just for a laugh

I don't think that story was related to scientology since it takes place in the future, but it sucked nonetheless.

I watched it one night on one of those free movie weekend deals back at school. I'd have to say its not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it made my tummy queasy.

I'd say spoiler here, but I don't think any of you give a fuck. How does a space fairing race that travels the galaxy and enslaves millions of races live on a planet that can be destroyed by a single nuclear weapon?

smileynev said:
I watched it one night on one of those free movie weekend deals back at school. I'd have to say its not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it made my tummy queasy.

I'd say spoiler here, but I don't think any of you give a fuck. How does a space fairing race that travels the galaxy and enslaves millions of races live on a planet that can be destroyed by a single nuclear weapon?

LOL yes you're right!!!! Stupidest concept ever!

But the book was sure good.......

ChikkenNoodul said:
Tempting, I'll see what I can do

Too bad we won't be in London at the same time, that would've been scary :D

:farkheadline:

Two Americans caught in a bungled attempt to molest a heard of sheep.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Do you ever leave the bear infested wasteland?

nah. No money or time to do so. I went to Texas twice, once for my brothers graduation and once to visit him. Went to Rhode island once for my sister's graduation. Other then that I stay here where its safe.

ChikkenNoodul said:
One of thes days I will show up on your doorstep

I would probably piss myself. And sadly I doubt I would have anything to offer you as a drink. But I'm sure we could find a liquor store somewhere to knock over.