Ontopic I feel terrible

I have, and have been gargling salt water as well. It's improved since Wednesday, but still hurts to the point that I think twice about eating or drinking.

I always hated when i told people that I WAS gargling with the stupid salt water. And then to hear, it's not enough. When I was diagnosed with Tonsilitis, which came right back after antibiotics killed the first bout, the doc told me that 10-15 times a day was key and it keeps inflamation down. But that seems like soo much work when you're sick! Try teas, too.

Sorry you feel bad, Ghost, but it is very manly of you to admit you have a weakness/flaw to the work. You are indeed mortal.

:heart:

*dreams crushed* :(

Fatigued? in all senses? My friend had it a while back. Going to a doctor with that will probably land you with anti-depressants rather than sleep aid. They'll immediately link it to cyclothymia..

Try the sleeping pill - My guess is the flu has seriously critstriked you and that might remedy it and is more preferable to the other rubbish they'd throw at you. Do you take a lot of caffeine during the day? Smoke?

He's suffered from Insomnia before and has cut out all caffeine, most refinded sugar (he eats bread and stuff, but no cookies, candy, soda, etc), exercises regularly, doesn't do anything in bed but sleep, etc. Most things we can think of that cause problems. Never smoked.

He's suffered from Insomnia before and has cut out all caffeine, most refinded sugar (he eats bread and stuff, but no cookies, candy, soda, etc), exercises regularly, doesn't do anything in bed but sleep, etc. Most things we can think of that cause problems. Never smoked.

I'm sorry..