Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
fridgecontents.JPG

:(
All our food got ruined because the power was off while we were gone. Since Im off today, I guess Ill go down to the piggly wiggly and restock:cool:

:fly:

Eat the baking powder.
It's been storing all the great flavors of everything in your fridge since it's been in there.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I doubt you had Chardonnay as a bachelor though :fly:

Yar, those belong to the wife.
They were in the winerack before we left and got stuffed in there to protect them.
Now that theyre chilled, is it safe to un-chill them? Or is that shit taking up space in the fridge untill some wino drinks it all?

Drool-Boy said:
They were in the winerack before we left and got stuffed in there to protect them.
Now that theyre chilled, is it safe to un-chill them? Or is that shit taking up space in the fridge untill some wino drinks it all?
Sounds like there's already a wino available to take care of that "problem".

Drool-Boy said:

send to me, please...i'll decide...

That happened to us last year. It was the hurricane in FLA during labor day. We went to NC to avoid the hassle and when we returned the house reaked of spoiled food. The electricity had been off for two days. It was bad.

I feel for you ....

gottoys? said:
That happened to us last year. It was the hurricane in FLA during labor day. We went to NC to avoid the hassle and when we returned the house reaked of spoiled food. The electricity had been off for two days. It was bad.

I fell for you ....

:eek: did you get hurt??