FYI I Feel Gross for Doing this...

Did you cook the eggs in bacon cups? :drool:

I used a muffin pan. I lined each cup with a strip of bacon and added eggs, you can also make scrambled eggs. Bake until they're done. Fast and delicious breakfast in the morning.

Wait until next year when the bacon craze starts giving way to the mashed potatoe revolution.

fucking mashed potatoes... god damned culinary heaven.

Wait until next year when the bacon craze starts giving way to the mashed potatoe revolution.

At the wedding I went to last weekend they had a mashed potato bar. They gave you mashed potatoes in a martini glass and then you can add your own gravy, shredded cheese, chives, bacon and sour cream. It was brilliant.

At the wedding I went to last weekend they had a mashed potato bar. They gave you mashed potatoes in a martini glass and then you can add your own gravy, shredded cheese, chives, bacon and sour cream. It was brilliant.

See. And people say I'm not hip to current trends.

One of my favorite all time foods. :drool:

Fly makes this excellent steamed mashed potatoes that are soooo flavorful.

omfg that looks soooooooo good. i would like inhale that shit one tiiiimeeee!!

SKINNY THOUGHTS SKINNY THOUGHTS SKIIIINY THOUGHTS!!!!

Imma go drink water and pretend its this

If you want to be skinny, bacon and eggs ARE what you should be eating. However, I wouldn't expect you to understand that.