"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction..."

this could be a naive statement but both of you generally make reasonable points and I for one enjoy reading them.... as to any resolutions, that has to do with stubbornness which is not on short supply here
Thank you.
I have no problem conceding when I am wrong, but to do so I have to be proved to be wrong by a coherent logical argument.

I use those tools as they are the only ones you respond to. When I tried to use a valid, logical argument you got all butthurt and ran away from the argument by saying I was making an unreasonable argument that made no sense.

No, I left because you're an idiot and bring zero value to me, personally.

I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. the world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

tumblr_mgc4lpV7VF1qzpegpo1_r1_500.png

So stealing this.

There's a lot of truth happening at the oatmeal. I love that comic.

Everyone is constantly looking down though, seems like everyone is glued to some tech gizmo all the time

I never thought I'd become one, but I hate that I have. AS SOON as I am about to pull up to what I know is a long light, I'm reaching for my phone. Must.play.Wordswithfriends.move.NAOW!

I never thought I'd become one, but I hate that I have. AS SOON as I am about to pull up to what I know is a long light, I'm reaching for my phone. Must.play.Wordswithfriends.move.NAOW!
I hate when people play with their phones at stoplights.

Light turns green
Oh shit! Gotta finish my text message!
only 3 cars make it through the light.

When you're driving your car, DRIVE YOUR FUCKING CAR. Don't play with your phone. The whole purpose to being in the driver's seat is to drive. If you're not driving, get off the road.

I hate when people play with their phones at stoplights.

Light turns green
Oh shit! Gotta finish my text message!
only 3 cars make it through the light.

When you're driving your car, DRIVE YOUR FUCKING CAR. Don't play with your phone. The whole purpose to being in the driver's seat is to drive. If you're not driving, get off the road.

...that's not me. As soon as the traffic goes, I put my phone down.