I farted on the elevator

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
It was early in the morning before everyone else gets in. I did on purpose then laughed evily (picture Sideshow Bob)
I know smells linger on those elevators so someone got lungful of my ass cloud.
What evil things have you done lately?

Yesterday on the elevator I was going down and it stopped one floor down (I'm on the ninth) and this guy walks on and hits the next floor down.

I tell him there are stairs or take another elevator, but you can tell I was joking in my voice... well he couldn't.

He gets off at the floor and tells me with a stern face that he just had knee surgery and can't take the stairs, while limping off.

Oops... I was just trying to joke with him damn it!!

It funny that you should make this thread because, just the other day, I was thinking about making a poll on the exact same subject. Stuff like, do you fart on elevators? With other people in it? Does that make you happy? Etc...

April23 said:
Yesterday on the elevator I was going down and it stopped one floor down (I'm on the ninth) and this guy walks on and hits the next floor down.

I tell him there are stairs or take another elevator, but you can tell I was joking in my voice... well he couldn't.

He gets off at the floor and tells me with a stern face that he just had knee surgery and can't take the stairs, while limping off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :lol:

April23 said:

:lol:

You should've asked him where his handicapped sticker was when he was limping away :fly:

No evil acts on my part. However my boss has been buying lunch for her and our temp all week and conveniently forgetting to include me in the invite each day till I was already eating something.

women are such trite little passive aggressive brats sometimes :rant:

Pandora said:
No evil acts on my part. However my boss has been buying lunch for her and our temp all week and conveniently forgetting to include me in the invite each day till I was already eating something.

that IS a brat. tell you what -- i'll make some delicious brownies for all you and your workers except for her. or i'll make her one ugly small one and write bitch on it for you.
don't treat my pandora that way. :mad:

Pandora said:

Eat lots of cabbage and fart in her office.:mad:

Thorn Bird said:
that IS a brat. tell you what -- i'll make some delicious brownies for all you and your workers except for her. or i'll make her one ugly small one and write bitch on it for you.
don't treat my pandora that way. :mad:

Thanks :heart: Yeah I can't quite figure out what it is I did. I've never intentionaly done anything mean to her. I don't play politics, don't talk about coworkers with other coworkers...? Maybe that's the problem? I don't kiss ass?

Pandora said:
Thanks :heart: Yeah I can't quite figure out what it is I did. I've never intentionaly done anything mean to her. I don't play politics, don't talk about coworkers with other coworkers...? Maybe that's the problem? I don't kiss ass?

that's exactly what you've done. you've distanced yourself by being the professional, nongossipy woman. those are always the bitches and always get the glares. you make them uncomfortable.

Drool-Boy said:
Last time I was at the doctors office, there was a little bowl of lollypops in the room, so I unwrapped one, put it in my ass, the re-wrapped it and put it back.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

That kicks ass

I worked with a guy once who grabbed a chicken nugget out of the bin, said "Every couple of minutes I like to give one of these a good lick" licked it completely, then put it back :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

That kicks ass

I worked with a guy once who grabbed a chicken nugget out of the bin, said "Every couple of minutes I like to give one of these a good lick" licked it completely, then put it back :lol:

Never coming to Boston again.