I dun wrecked my car on a Bob Vila from HGTV

here ya go. this is made from steel and therefor implies that you eat babies for breakfast and make rambo look like a pussy

MO-iron-loft-bed-frame-m.jpg

Yes, but then I'm much more into substantial pieces of furniture, probably due to my lack of any furniture really so far.

Don't fret that. I was will into my very late 20's before I even bothered dealing with owning furniture of any level beyond hand me downs. :lol:

Things you miss being an eternal bachelor.

Don't fret that. I was will into my very late 20's before I even bothered dealing with owning furniture of any level beyond hand me downs. :lol:

Things you miss being an eternal bachelor.

But I am in my late 20's, and not a bachelor. What does that say about me?

all that stuff looks like a dusting nightmare. if i were redoing my bedroom i'd focus on the ability to just hose everything down. i've also thought that if i glued framed photos to the dresser i could vacuum them without them falling over.

all that stuff looks like a dusting nightmare. if i were redoing my bedroom i'd focus on the ability to just hose everything down. i've also thought that if i glued framed photos to the dresser i could vacuum them without them falling over.

Totally, I keep wanting to install rubberized steel grates for floors, with floor drains underneath, just so everything can just be hosed down.