I dun wrecked my car on a Bob Vila from HGTV

I recently fell in love with this light and want it desperately for my dining room. Being as it's Pottery Barn though, it's quite expensive. Does anyone want to find me something similar for cheaper or am I just going to have to give in and spend too much money on it?

img82m.jpg

I recently fell in love with this light and want it desperately for my dining room. Being as it's Pottery Barn though, it's quite expensive. Does anyone want to find me something similar for cheaper or am I just going to have to give in and spend too much money on it?

img82m.jpg

Are those real candles?

img82m.jpg

Target has a lot of PB and West Elm styles, see if they have somethng similar. :)

Oops that was meant for nemo and her high bed.

It was cool, I had two different ones in two rooms of my old house (I lived in all of the bedrooms at one time or another) and the first one had the hole into the attic in it. I said it would be cool if I was a guy, I could find an ugly chick and shag her but make her head go into the attic, like an extreme version of putting a bag on it. :fly: The second one was cool, you were out of sight, it gives you tons of floor space and tons of support for your legs on the ceiling. :lol:

I would die laughing if a guy brought me home to his place and that princess bed was in his bedroom.

:lol: omgosh my sides hurt.

one of my uncles gave it to me when I was a broke ass 21 year old. it was in a guest bedroom but he had it sitting in his attic. it's a nice bed! :p

I agree that set is better but a little too elegant and old fashioned. I suggest something a tad simpler so you don't get tired of it after a while. You also don't want chicks to think you're an old woman.