I dun wrecked my car on a Bob Vila from HGTV

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
Marklar
₥0
Wednesday night I t-boned some cunt who can't negotiate a left hand turn out of her driveway. I slammed on my brakes and hit her doing maybe 10-15mph. Her insurance adjuster is headed over in the A.M. to try and dick me around I'm sure. Sigh.

Before:
4.jpg

After:
DSC03171.jpg
DSC03172.jpg

DSC03167.jpg
DSC03170.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

I hope her insurance premiums fucken triple. Bitch. :mad:

LASHANA TOYOTA! OH MY GOD. SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE!

And my baby Casper said his neck was hurting afterward =( Poor guy. Feel better <3

Dumb cunt of a woman!

Last edited:
Your car doesn't look at bad as you described it. You said your front end was totaled, but I don't think so. The frame wasn't damaged or anything.

You can see the outline of a wheel on my front bumper left by her Mazda Protege 5.

I at least felt good that I destroyed her car too. Her door, A-pillar, fender and bumper are toast. Oh, and I gave her driver side wheel about 30 degrees additional camber. :cool:

There is structural damage. It's a unibody and I can see (but not in the pictures) under the headlights where the radiator support arms have shifted, crumpled, and caused tearing farther up by the fender.

It's not unfixable, but I have a feeling they will total loss it. :(

There is structural damage. It's a unibody and I can see (but not in the pictures) under the headlights where the radiator support arms have shifted, crumpled, and caused tearing farther up by the fender.

It's not unfixable, but I have a feeling they will total loss it. :(
:(

It'll be okay, sweetheart. You said you wanted a green or black one if you were to buy another. Maybe this is you little opportunity :)

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman,
he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

you know if they total it they'll want it all, right? didn't you do some work to it? if there's shit you need to get off the vehicle that you want to keep, get it off before Mr. Adjuster comes with his camera and 1G memory card.

I've got about nine grand in receipts. The engine isn't original and I want to keep that. Really, I want to keep everything.

If they total loss the car, they take it and I can usually buy it back for pennies on the dollar. That means I HAVE to find a new shell, because I ain't driving no salvage title bitch. :(