I don't want to hear any complaints today

Well, Knyte's working a long day, should be leaving about now, then we are headed to friends to swim and play computer games for the night.

I'm leaving for West Virginia this weekend for two weeks. Drinking beer, sipping moonshine, building a cabin, four wheelers and walking to the top of a hill to get cell phone signal.

just got sunburnt at the pool.. put heather on the place back to sanfran. the rest of the guests leave out tomor.

it has been a long 8 days.

and i'm going to the gym. now. bye. kisses.

your talk of the genmay meat reminded me that thh.com is having a bar b q in august.

i guess if you join enough boards you can fill your social calendar.

I was just reminded of Patrick so I had to login and say hi :fly: <3

I'm unemployed but I'm not complaining. How often do you get to go see Poison in concert for free?? Cuz I get to on Sunday. Now I just have to figure out what kinda shinanagins to get into while we're there... :shifty:

Free is still too much to pay to see Poison. Maybe if there was some sort of installment plan to compensate me for having to see them I'd do it.

I'M TRYING! I have a second interview today :)

Too bad I'll have to sell my soul to The Man to have it.... :(

DAMN THE MAN! SAVE THE EMPIRE!

I got fired from my last job. It was quite a shock...I had never been fired before. :eek:

Unless you're independently wealthy, your only recourse is to sell a significant fraction of your life to 'teh manz' in order to survive.