I don't want to go back to work!

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I came home from work for lunch today and I don't want to go back. My boss is a lazy jerk, and all of my clients are retards!

Give me some good excuses that will both work on my boss and Kiwi. Do it quick before Kiwi comes back and sees this thread!

Ready...

Set...

GO!!!

Boss - Emergency came up concerning your wife that is preventing you from being able to go back to work, she needs your assistance now.

Wife - Going to buy her flowers and prepare a nice hot bath for her followed by a full body massage. (you need the time off work to prepare it)

So technically you aren't lying. ;)

why_ask_why said:
you got a rip in a shooting glove and have to take it to a seamstress for emergency surgery

I'm convinced that I can't post in a single thread that the gloves don't get brought up, bastards. This is particularly funny because the gloves are sitting on my desk in front of me today.

KNYTE said:
I'm convinced that I can't post in a single thread that the gloves don't get brought up, bastards. This is particularly funny because the gloves are sitting on my desk in front of me today.

:D :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's some unsavory looking characters down at your gun club an you need to help protect the old geezer benchrest shooters.

:lol:, good one. Except my boss is a member of the club I go to.

Three simple words for both: "I am gay."

Tell them both you have a headache and can't concentrate. Gold.

Millions said:
Three simple words for both: "I am gay."

Tell them both you have a headache and can't concentrate. Gold.

That could complicate the love making process with Kiwi, but increase the likelyhood of the love making process with my boss......I'll keep it in mind as a last resort.

KNYTE said:
That could complicate the love making process with Kiwi, but increase the likelyhood of the love making process with my boss......I'll keep it in mind as a last resort.

Oh, it will work. We simply have to follow a line of progressing logic.

Your wife will to be too shocked to care you're home from work while at the same time scheme ways to bring you back to 'our team' through a series of lingering lap dances and freshly baked cookies.

While your boss, intrigued by the idea, will be too busy pondering ways to win your favor and subsequently increase your pay and benefits in hopes to catch your eye (among other things).

Meanwhile, you withhold sex from both of them and continously reap the benefits of endless lap dances, cookies and a hefty salary. You playa', you.

Millions said:

Your wife will to be too shocked to care you're home from work while at the same time scheme ways to bring you back to 'our team' through a series of lingering lap dances and freshly baked cookies.

While your boss, intrigued by the idea, will be too busy pondering ways to win your favor and subsequently increase your pay and benefits in hopes to catch your eye (among other things).

Meanwhile, you withhold sex from both of them and continously reap the benefits of endless lap dances, cookies and a hefty salary. You playa', you.

:lol:, there is no down-side to this scenario. I must move this plan along to the development stage!

KNYTE said:

Just start moaning about fly during coitus and she'll understand.

Millions said:

hahahahhaa I missed this. LOL