I dont want to donate to humans. :fly:

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,289
Steam
mattressfish
Got more cards that I wanted to share. Thanks my lil elfs!

:heart: kristchan, but what is the human funds? I don't even like humans. :fly:
img0021medium5ni.jpg

This one is from lynnakitty. I snuck in at the last minute to get one of these babies!!!
img0019medium9kv.jpg

img0020medium2re.jpg

And this card is from NME. :heart: It's much nicer than the card I got her. :hs:
img0022medium9ps.jpg

And my desk is old and nasty. I'll be taking marklar donations for a new one. Thx

PancakeWagon said:
the human fund....seinfeld...
:D

GEORGE: Hey, check this out. I gotta give out Christmas presents to everyone down at Kruger, so I'm pulling a Whatley. (Give a Christmas card to Jerry)
JERRY: (Reading it) "A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund." - What is that?
GEORGE: (With pride) Made it up.
JERRY: (Continuing reading) "The Human Fund. Money for people."
GEORGE: What do you think?
JERRY: It has a certain understated stupidity.

My USPS delivery confirmation thingie says my Secret Santa got their gift today. Anybody wanna fess up?

kristchan said:
:D

GEORGE: Hey, check this out. I gotta give out Christmas presents to everyone down at Kruger, so I'm pulling a Whatley. (Give a Christmas card to Jerry)
JERRY: (Reading it) "A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund." - What is that?
GEORGE: (With pride) Made it up.
JERRY: (Continuing reading) "The Human Fund. Money for people."
GEORGE: What do you think?
JERRY: It has a certain understated stupidity.

My USPS delivery confirmation thingie says my Secret Santa got their gift today. Anybody wanna fess up?

don't worry, i laughed when i got the card :D

I got the human fund card and thought WTF... obviously not a seinfield fan, I guess.

You turds. --- Thank you so much for my cards you guys. :)

:fly:

that would have gone over my head. I haven't seen Seinfeld in years. you guys wish me luck, I'm about to try Holiday Spice Pepsi