I don't want to blog

JJ Lady said:
AT this point in time I don't have time to be the manager but once we get some help I may very well do that.

Oh and SAP sucks!

It sounds like you're already doing the manager's job. And if you wait until they have proper staffing to ask for it, you no longer have the upper hand. EMPOWER YOURSELF JJ. The worst that will happen is they say no.

fly said:
It sounds like you're already doing the manager's job. And if you wait until they have proper staffing to ask for it, you no longer have the upper hand. EMPOWER YOURSELF JJ. The worst that will happen is they say no.

Well let me give you a little more insight. I am supervisor (team leader) for my team which should be 3 people. Right now 1. Then there is another team of 2 which work on other accounts. This consits of my friend and a lady who used to be manager of the department but stepped down. Tecnically the whole customer service department shoudl be 6 people. Anyway the "manager" of customer service woudl be over that other team too. I don't have time to train on their desks right now. SO I would be manager who didn't know what she was talking about half the time. I've worked for those and I will not be one of those. So, when I have time to learn those other desks then I can become manager. Until then...I woudl just be a shitty manager. I woudl rather not be manager then be a shitty one.

Now, more money...I am going to angle for that one!