I don't understand men... please help!

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
My husband put away dinner last night. There was a left over chicken breat and mashed potatoes. I get home from work this morning to the dirty dishes. I start to put them in the sink and find the mixing bowl still full of mashed potatoes. I had asked him to make extra so I could make some potato soup with them. I look in the fridge and there is a tiny bowl of mashed potatoes put away....

Someone please explain this to me... :confused:

You will never understand men, give it up as a lost cause /thread

Seriously for a moment, maybe he took the potatoes away from the table in whatever bowl they were served in, put them away, and forgot about the mixer bowl.

Findakáno said:
Agreed it doesn't matter depend on gender in this trait.
tru.dat, i've dated some pretty lazy girls before. it's definately gender-neutral.

It's still sad though. I always try to keep my place immaculate, dishes done and everything all the time.

DW said:

Seriously for a moment, maybe he took the potatoes away from the table in whatever bowl they were served in, put them away, and forgot about the mixer bowl.

That's why you serve from the mixing bowl. :D

DW said:

Impossible, we put the potatoes straight from the mixing bowl to our plates, once the kid is born we will do serving bowls and junk, but not for now.

Coqui said:
That's why you serve from the mixing bowl. :D

I do, but not everyone does. If these were served from the mixing bowl then my possible explanation doesn't hold up.

Ah, well, at least I tried to provide an excuse :lol:

HifiGirly said:
Impossible, we put the potatoes straight from the mixing bowl to our plates, once the kid is born we will do serving bowls and junk, but not for now.

Oooops, dunno what to tell you then :eek:

CletusJones said:
win. it's more convienent and there's less to wash.

just out of curiosity, were these instant potatoes or real mashed potatoes?
real > instant

I made him make real. It was the first time he had made real and they turned out pretty good.

ChikkenNoodul said:
His first time making them? Then don't criticize him, that's my one bit of advice towards understanding men.

Never EVER criticize, particularly when they do something nice or try to.

I didn't criticize him, they were yummy. Thats mainly why I am annoyed they didn't get put away.