I don't think we've had one of these threads for awhile....

BadMojo said:
I'm reading Love Overboard by Janet Evanovich. The newest James Patterson came out yesterday. I think it is called Beach House.

i've read almost all of the stephanie plum, "one for the money," series by evanovich. those are great.

0131926845.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

0500203520.jpg

0534615244.jpg

just textbooks at the moment. not allowed to read anything else until I'm done with these. not sure what I want to read next.

Thorn Bird said:
i've read almost all of the stephanie plum, "one for the money," series by evanovich. those are great.

The new one 12 Sharp comes out this month...I think. It might be next month.

fly said:
Makes my quant phys books look like nailbiters. :p
Oh yeah, they're really hard to get into. Road to Serfdom is one of the best books I've read though and it was well worth many drowsy hours. :p

BadMojo said:
I really loved that series. Was it based off of the books or just of interviews with the remaining live ones? I will add those books to my list.

"Biggest Brother" was written by a guy who works for the Lancaster Intelligencer (local newspaper) after interviewing Major Winters for over a year.

"Beyond Band of Brothers" is, more or less, Major Winters' autobiography.

Trashy Sci-Fi Space Opera:
JUDAS UNCHAINED by Peter F. Hamilton

Non Fiction:
Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed by Jared Diamond

To be read:
The Mating Mind
Achtung Panzer
last two books of Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle -- rereading 'em

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
I have a copy of maxim on the back of the shitter

I don't think simply looking at the pictures counts. You have to actually read the articles.

I'm currently reading The Real Estate Book for Utah County.

kiwi said:
I don't think simply looking at the pictures counts. You have to actually read the articles.

I'm currently reading The Real Estate Book for Utah County.
Is it wierd that I read Maxim for its features and articles?