Food I don't think I can look at fresh greens bean the same way again!!

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
So yesterday, I was picking out green beans at Wegmans and SUDDENLY I was completely freaked out & had to stop because they totally reminded me of a scorpion's tail!!

Luckily, I had a nice, full bag so I didn't have to feel short changed on the scorpion's tails, but now I have to worry about cutting them! :omy:

Anyone else compare food to animal parts and now they're turned off by it???

Thye totally look like scorpion's tails, Tre!

Look here. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I cannot believe I actually clicked on a pic of these devil's spawn. But, I did it for YOO, Tre.

can-fresh-green-beans-800X800.jpg
p_348298.jpg

Sometimes, if Im forced into going to the grocery store with the wife, Ill grab the biggest cucumber I can find, hold it in front of my crotchial area and chase her with it.
Sometimes, Im asked politely to leave the grocery store, as well.

Sometimes, if Im forced into going to the grocery store with the wife, Ill grab the biggest cucumber I can find, hold it in front of my crotchial area and chase her with it.

i do that in the melon section, they always think i'm trying to shoplift when i put them under my shirt

LMFAO. I used to run down the aisles chasing people with my cart, while I rode it like a scooter.