i dont know if its a blog thread, but .. my motorcycles :D

Nice mang :D :heart:

They wouldn't rust too fast outside in FL, not without the road salt we have up here :shudder:

I think I'm going to have to install a hot water hose at the front of the garage to warsh the new girl off this winter

I think salty ocean air/water can rust car/bikes too

Last edited:
I stopped by school this Saturday and learned that there's a free motorcycle saftey course being offered every other weekend. They provide everything necessary and it's the full on course required to get the endorsement in Illinois, I think I'll do it soon. :) I'd like to get a cheap bike to save money on gas, too bad it's getting colder and I wouldn't be able to ride for very long anyways.

I stopped by school this Saturday and learned that there's a free motorcycle saftey course being offered every other weekend. They provide everything necessary and it's the full on course required to get the endorsement in Illinois, I think I'll do it soon. :) I'd like to get a cheap bike to save money on gas, too bad it's getting colder and I wouldn't be able to ride for very long anyways.

Free? Its like 200$ at the local college here. Take it and get your endorsement now, even if you dont have a bike yet.