I don't get the joke...

you can't really compare eminem to other rappers becuase he fully pronounciates all of his words.

edit: while we're on the subject, does this forum have any isajeeps?

Last edited:
Because fly hasn't prevented me from making threads or posting for some reason I give you this:

So today is MLK Jr day and to celebrate unity and equality and MLK's message of piece and oneness, our cafeteria offered the following menu of choices:

Fried chicken wings
mac and cheese
southern style green beans
collard greens
candied yams
bbq pork sandwich
buffalo chicken salad plate.

Who are they kidding? I didn't know perpetuating stereotypes meant equality. :confused:

Thats pretty funny. However, that is the West Virginia (home to me) cuisine of choice as well. If we can get some fried chicken gizzards then I'm all set. Oh oh oh fried chicken gizzards with white sausage (fat) gravy. I need a bib.

in general, MLK day seems to be celebrated, from I can observe, by going out and getting hammered at one of the many rap shows on sunday night and then sleeping in.. with a 50-50 possibility of going to a parade.

we don't work on "labor day" either. odd.

pewpewmlk.jpg

Thats pretty funny. However, that is the West Virginia (home to me) cuisine of choice as well. If we can get some fried chicken gizzards then I'm all set. Oh oh oh fried chicken gizzards with white sausage (fat) gravy. I need a bib.

We call that grease gravy... where you fry up the spicy sausage and then dump in some flour, then the milk and make gravy from it. :drool:

I can eat me some chicken gizzards too boy I tell ya.

I think that menu selection is more southern than black per se... I mean it's all stuff that my family would cook on the farm, and on weekends and stuff...

You know you're southern when you have to spit the buckshot out of your rabbit stew.

I think that menu selection is more southern than black per se... I mean it's all stuff that my family would cook on the farm, and on weekends and stuff...

I always thought that those types of foods were "black" food because the slave owners would only give slaves the shit part of the chicken? Same with chitlins and other random weird pieces of animals that are fried up...

Is that completely wrong? Its just something I have heard from bad sources, mostly racist rednecks... but it made sense in a sad way

I always thought that those types of foods were "black" food because the slave owners would only give slaves the shit part of the chicken? Same with chitlins and other random weird pieces of animals that are fried up...

Is that completely wrong? Its just something I have heard from bad sources, mostly racist rednecks... but it made sense in a sad way

:lol: My family farms, we use all the parts of the pigs and chickens and cows... when all of your food comes from your own land and not a grocery store, you waste very little.

DANG DAD BURN CITY FOLK I TELL YOU WHAT

I've heard that too, on the Food Network.

Are you telling me to take a chance and open my oft-pondered chitlin farm empire in order to realize massive future profits?

I believe you are spot on.

:fly: I'd venture further to say it was on an episode of Road Tasted when he was watching the dude prepare chitlins and we learned you gotta run water through them to get all the poo out

:fly: I'd venture further to say it was on an episode of Road Tasted when he was watching the dude prepare chitlins and we learned you gotta run water through them to get all the poo out

OMFG you watched the same episode. Wow you have a good memory!

edit: eww