I don't get the joke...

OMFG you watched the same episode. Wow you have a good memory!

edit: eww

Sadly, there are some scenes from the story of my life which are forever burned into my permanent memory. This was one of those, "NOTE TO SELF NEVER EAT CHITLINS" type things. :fly:

Sadly, there are some scenes from the story of my life which are forever burned into my permanent memory. This was one of those, "NOTE TO SELF NEVER EAT CHITLINS" type things. :fly:

Yeah, where he hooked the hose up to the chitlin and it poofed up like minglemix's ass.... yeah I will never heat chitlins either from that point.

Yeah, where he hooked the hose up to the chitlin and it poofed up like minglemix's ass.... yeah I will never heat chitlins either from that point.

Yeah but you drank the grease, so there's really no topping that

edit:

:ape:

I spent the morning volunteering at a food bank's program, picking broccoli and cauliflower from their garden.

Chitlins aren't bad if they are cleaned properly. Most people are to lazy to do that. Just running water through them does not clean them properly.