I didn't shoot myself! Yay!

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
No hunting accidents were had this weekend. I didn't get a deer (booooo), but the weather was so bad that it's not that surprising. I'll have pics up tonight when I get home from work!

Good to hear you survived :)

A friend of mine managed to shoot herself in the foot, literally, a few years ago. She had to have several surgeries, and it was over a year before she could walk normally on it again :eek:

so let me get this straight: you're a hot girl AND you hunt?

it's a good thing I'm gay, otherwise I'd hump you

edit: wait, I'm not gay

edit 2: I just like dudes :nev:

dreamwalker said:

A friend of mine managed to shoot herself in the foot, literally, a few years ago. She had to have several surgeries, and it was over a year before she could walk normally on it again :eek:

Thats weird, Barney Fife shot himself in the foot like every other week, but by the next episode he was walkin fine.
Chasin Otis the drunk around the town square at full strenghth!

dreamwalker said:

holy crap:eek:
i managed to not shoot myself, my boyfriend, or anyone else for that matter. at first i was scared to death of the thing, but i fired the muzzleloader 3 times during the weekend- 2 for target practice and 1 for discharging right before we left. needless to say i'm not that bad of a shot:)

F33nX said:
i managed to not shoot myself, my boyfriend, or anyone else for that matter. at first i was scared to death of the thing, but i fired the muzzleloader 3 times during the weekend- 2 for target practice and 1 for discharging right before we left. needless to say i'm not that bad of a shot:)

A muzzle loader?
You mean like ball and powder?
Shit thats hardcore.

F33nX said:

Sounds like fun :)

I used to be a reasonably decent shot, but it's been a while. I should start target practice again, never know when someone might come sneaking up in my back yard.

:shifty:

Drool-Boy said:
A muzzle loader?
You mean like ball and powder?
Shit thats hardcore.

it's so fucking fun it's not even funny. loading it is an insane amount of fun too. we used sabots instead of the oldschool balls, but we used powder instead of the pyrodex capsules, so that made up for it.

F33nX said:
it's so fucking fun it's not even funny. loading it is an insane amount of fun too. we used sabots instead of the oldschool balls, but we used powder instead of the pyrodex capsules, so that made up for it.

I hear you can use a muzzle loader to discover oil with too:shady: