I declare next Thursday to be...

S

smileynev

..Day "I don't give a fuck"

http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/04/13/dueling.days.ap/index.html

Queers: Nobody gives a damn if you're gay or not. Go fuck your boyfriend and quit making all the drama

Conservative homos: Get over your latent homosexual feelings and embrace your gay side

Conservative wackos: there are gay people. There will continue to be gay people. Just because you can't hate blacks anymore doesn't mean you should move on to the next minority.

Galen said:
Only to Americans :cool:

And all the educated men and women of the world. Only the close minded and insane feel otherwise.

smileynev said:
And all the educated men and women of the world. Only the close minded and insane feel otherwise.
But that would put you in the american hating catagorey.

Edit: read insane and close minded as fat and stupid. Same difference though eh?

FlamingGlory said:
But that would put you in the american hating catagorey.

Edit: read insane and close minded as fat and stupid. Same difference though eh?

silly foreigners or unpatriotic morons. Which category do you fall in?

fly said:

You live in Florida. In any other country if there existed a state or province like florida it would have been obliterated a long time ago by the rest of the country. You should be thankful you live in such an understanding nation.

smileynev said:
silly foreigners or unpatriotic morons. Which category do you fall in?
Yes yes... Your mind would only grasp one or two concepts. I fear explaining my position on anything would be above the already limited comprehension of someone/something that just randomly links CNN articles. :heart:

FlamingGlory said:
Yes yes... Your mind would only grasp one or two concepts. I fear explaining my position on anything would be above the already limited comprehension of someone/something that just randomly links CNN articles. :heart:

Please give me a chance oh great and wise one. If I cannot understand, maybe someone else can dumb it down for me.

smileynev said:
Please give me a chance oh great and wise one. If I cannot understand, maybe someone else can dumb it down for me.
i think what flamingglory is trying to say, is that he wishes to touch your penis with his tongue

elpmis said:
i think what flamingglory is trying to say, is that he wishes to touch your penis with his tongue

Does that make him gay?

smileynev said:
You live in Florida. In any other country if there existed a state or province like florida it would have been obliterated a long time ago by the rest of the country. You should be thankful you live in such an understanding nation.

:lol:

smileynev said:
We are the cock of the country. Chicks dig us. :tard:

smileynev said:

interesting form of euthanasia