I cooked meth this weekend

FancyVest

Flaccid Member
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥0
I got the butcher to debone and butterfly a chicken, which I marinated in shallots, garlic black pepper, chili powder, salt, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
After four hours, I cooked it on the grill with a cast iron pan on top to cook it flat.

With that I quartered and cooked red potates in the oven with pepper, salt and rosemary and put a pat of butter on each piece of potato.

It was good. Oh, I also cooked some green beans in olive oil, butter and vinegar, too

What, no mandatory picture of Rachel Ray or that hot italian cooking chick? I'm dissapointed.

Giada > *.*

edit:
giada_de_laurentiis_tc1-07_5.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds good. Red potatoes are great mashed, but they can get a little like glue if you over cook them.

I like potatoes and leeks together.

Nah, I'm just used to living with vegans so have gotten into the habit of using vegan cooking methods a lot. I only use soya milk generally, use vegan stocks, vegan margerine etc. The only thing I add that isn't vegan is cheese, and I don't really like using it much.

One of my friends is a vegan. He will email me stuff trying to convince me vegan is the way to go, and I e-mail him pictures of meat, egg and cheese stuff I make.

Vegan is the way to go, but there's issues with anything. The way to go if I had land would be to keep chickens, cows, sheep etc. and that would be great. The way to go with no land in a big city is veggie or more appropriately vegan, it ensures no cruelty. I'll eat free range or organic meats and organic milk and cheese, but just because it says organic milk, doesn't mean the cows treated well, just means there's no chemicals. It's a hard issue.