i can't login from home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubbles said:
Oh I get it. And no was I really drunk enough to do a full on inspection? That's kind of funny. :fly:

yeah, i had to pee and you wouldnt leave so.. i peed anyway, and then you were like.. Let me see that thing

i was all like.. SWEEET

and thus revealing the mysteries of the PA and Frenum

Pandora said:
I betcha you can login from ATL this weekend tho! :D

You still comen' to the party? Got a costume picked out or are you coming as a slacker?

if theac says he wants me to come, i'll come.

I have no costum picked out, i've never been good at the costume thing.

I'll either head up Friday after work, or more then likely leave saturday morning.. Can you PM an address so i can set'r up the GPS

pa said:
if theac says he wants me to come, i'll come.

I have no costum picked out, i've never been good at the costume thing.

I'll either head up Friday after work, or more then likely leave saturday morning.. Can you PM an address so i can set'r up the GPS
What? Thorn's invite thread isn't good enough? Ooooo I'm tellllling!!!!!

No costume?!? Boo hiss party pooper! :p

I can pm you directions to the party, but I thought you were going to stay at WaW's pad?

Pandora said:

I can pm you directions to the party, but I thought you were going to stay at WaW's pad?

i believe i am.

I guess i should call chris and clear up the details :D How far away from your place is his.. or do you know?

Pandora said:

I'm can't come and even I knew all this.....silly man can't keep track of his own affairs.

Bubbles said:
I'm can't come and even I knew all this.....silly man can't keep track of his own affairs.

believe me, they've gotten VERY interesting lately.. i'm not so sure threadworthy, but DEFINANTLY interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.