I can't get excited for Avatar

This movie doesnt really have my interest. I generally like scifi/fantasy/weird crap, but this movie just seems like its trying too hard.
I dunno, I might check it out once its on dvd or something.

How did your date like it? Did you blow him afterwards? :gayo:

went with my girlfriend - we cleaned the kitchen after it and then i passed out watching a history of christianity.

Everyone I knew hated that movie. And 90% of those grew up with those books.

I haven't seen it though so I can't say.

i've read the book - that's not what you're looking for.

the movie, cinematography etc. is fantastic, leaves you with a nice feeling despite the somewhat uncertain end. i liked the deviation.

almost all the critical reviews here of it were positive, including the culture show, which i generally go on.

Post-op? Very nice! Congrats!

:heart:

she's doing well, as am i. but don't worry, i'll pm my pictures to april and then i will post a thread where you can only comment positively on my progression or i'll start hurling "your mom" insults at you until i leave.

only to return and post more pictures of my progression in a few months.

she's doing well, as am i. but don't worry, i'll pm my pictures to april and then i will post a thread where you can only comment positively on my progression or i'll start hurling "your mom" insults at you until i leave.

only to return and post more pictures of my progression in a few months.

You know my email addy for the nudes.

i've read the book - that's not what you're looking for.

the movie, cinematography etc. is fantastic, leaves you with a nice feeling despite the somewhat uncertain end. i liked the deviation.

almost all the critical reviews here of it were positive, including the culture show, which i generally go on.

I will definitely keep that in mind when I view it.