Thread I can't get away from the fartz!!

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
Everywhere I go today/night, there's a fart waiting for me there!!

I go to lock the patio door - BAM! Fart attack!

I go to warm up in the truck while plays with the snow - BAM! Fart attack.

I go in the laundry room - BAM! Fart attack!!

HALP!!

Get me some fresh air!!

wackyplanetshop_1889_13759076.jpg

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to step it up a notch and leave piles of shit in random locations around the house.

I was rather sick two nights ago and laying in Zac's lap and he ripped a stinky one. MY FACE IS RIGHT HERE AND I AM ALREADY ILLLLL. H8!!!

Proper ladies do not "fart", as you crudely put it. They "pass wind" in the privacy of the ladies room that you nonchalantly excused yourself to, followed by a reasonable amount of sweet fragrances released to cover any minor odors that could emanate, then rejoining the gathering in a non-disruptive fashion.

Proper ladies do not "fart", as you crudely put it. They "pass wind" in the privacy of the ladies room that you nonchalantly excused yourself to, followed by a reasonable amount of sweet fragrances released to cover any minor odors that could emanate, then rejoining the gathering in a non-disruptive fashion.

If that's proper, give me the improper broad any day of the week.

Then my wife must not be a proper lady:fly: