I can't even imagine how horrible this person is

wr3kt said:
Well...that's different...I guess the Amber Alert would get the description to more people than just a standard murder investigation.

...but I somehow doubt the child survived. It may have been alive a little while, but 8-month old premature babies require immediate attention in sterilized environments and 24/7 attention after a "normal" birth.

This one was not a normal birth by any means, and if the mother died before the guy took out the child, then I don't see how the baby had a 50/50 chance of being alive.
A healthy 8 month old could survive outside of the womb without any special medical equipment. Just keep her warm.

Pancake Wagon said:
A healthy 8 month old could survive outside of the womb without any special medical equipment. Just keep her warm.

After being removed from a dead mother?

to me it sounds like an almost copycat of the scott peterson case...except he didn't want to get the death penalty so he almost made sure the kid was alive...

They should kill the person that did it on a payperview special. That's some sick twisted shit. Her husband and child both are going to be fucked up in the head for a long long time.