I can't even imagine how horrible this person is

AQUA ALERT. AQUA ALERT. SEA WORLD HAS RABID DOLPHIN ON THE LOOSE. SHAMOO BELIEVED TO BE ACCOMPLICE

:wtf:

Seriously...what ...the...fuck.

I can't believe you just posted a CNN article.
But that's fucked up.

BigBoi69 said:
No. Just no. Saw the headline, refuse to read any further....... I don't want to be that mad on a Friday afternoon. :(
The worst part is the sheriff wanted to issue an Amber Alert and the local government wouldn't let him at first.

Saw that this morning. If I were the husband I would kill the person who did it. I don't care who or what would stand in my way, I would kill him or her and his or her accomplices, friends, and anyone who had a hand in creating such a monster.

theacoustician said:
The worst part is the sheriff wanted to issue an Amber Alert and the local government wouldn't let him at first.

That makes absolutley no sense to.
As bad as it is...there's no point.

/edit
Well...

8 months...

Jeez...that's harsh.

wr3kt said:
That makes absolutley no sense to.
As bad as it is...there's no point.

/edit
Well...

8 months...

Jeez...that's harsh.
There is a point ... they have a good description of the car of the suspect and a better than 50/50 reason to believe that the child would have been able to survive.

ChikkenNoodul said:
If I was king, I'd have the fucker's organs removed with a dull and ragged knife while they were still alive.
You are the king. Make it so, sire.

theacoustician said:
There is a point ... they have a good description of the car of the suspect and a better than 50/50 reason to believe that the child would have been able to survive.

Well...that's different...I guess the Amber Alert would get the description to more people than just a standard murder investigation.

...but I somehow doubt the child survived. It may have been alive a little while, but 8-month old premature babies require immediate attention in sterilized environments and 24/7 attention after a "normal" birth.

This one was not a normal birth by any means, and if the mother died before the guy took out the child, then I don't see how the baby had a 50/50 chance of being alive.

They suspect he/she took the child to sell... wtf. Wouldn't it be easier to steal a fucking car or something? Something tells me this was personal in some way. You'd have to be beyond desperate to be able to do something like that for money.