I can't even begin to find the words for this

BigDov said:
Aaah okay. There were still parts of it that just didn't work for me, namely the whole end scene where Vader's screaming and shaking his fists like a little bitch. Come on. Lord of the fucking Sith cries like a baby? Bullshit I say.
He was still an immature little boy, and hadn't been completely hardened yet.

The physical transformation was complete, but the mindset wasn't completely there.

ChikkenNoodul said:
He was still an immature little boy, and hadn't been completely hardened yet.

The physical transformation was complete, but the mindset wasn't completely there.

It didn't bother me at all, actually. I rather liked the force rage thing he had going on when they were done stitching him back together.

zengirl said:
I should probably see EpIII.

I actually enjoyed it more than 1 and 2, but then I didn't like them really all that much. We actually just watch Ep 3 again last night, we'll I watched parts of it, I did more socializing with my sisters and playing with Haylee.

kiwi said:
I actually enjoyed it more than 1 and 2, but then I didn't like them really all that much. We actually just watch Ep 3 again last night, we'll I watched parts of it, I did more socializing with my sisters and playing with Haylee.
We have all of them but Ryan hasn't seen EpI or EpII yet, so we have to wait for him to get through those before we see III... Can you imagine what THAT day will be like??

kiwi said:

You were talking & socializing with your sisters and playing with your daughter in a theater???