I can't decide if this is cool or stupid

I think thats pretty cool. If you have a wireless kb/mouse setup and the batteries run down you can charge them your usb hub overnight and theyre right there waiting for ya. I wonder how many times they can be recharged?

I think thats pretty cool. If you have a wireless kb/mouse setup and the batteries run down you can charge them your usb hub overnight and theyre right there waiting for ya. I wonder how many times they can be recharged?

That's an excellent idea. Now I may need to aquire some.

So how do you charge them otherwise?

what if the wireless kb has usb ports? :shady:

My wireless mouse has a cradle that it charges in, thought they were all like that

I think most of us are thinking the wireless keyboard part of that kb/mouse combo. There's only 1 keyboard I know of on the market that comes with a recharging base.

I think most of us are thinking the wireless keyboard part of that kb/mouse combo. There's only 1 keyboard I know of on the market that comes with a recharging base.

Oh, My keyboard batteries last well over a year or more. Actually come to think of it I dont know if I have EVER changed those, hmmmm

:wtf: Why would someone design a wireless keyboard without a (factory) way to recharge the batteries? How fucking stupid is that?

How often do your guys batteries run out in your keyboard, cause honestly I dont think mine have ever run out lol.

I've changed mine once in the last 18 months and I'm on this kb all day at work too chatting with you sluts