I can tell today isn't going to be a great day

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,185
I can tell today is going to be a great day

I woke up at exactly 3PM, feeling rather refreshed. I came downstairs and my sister is cooking a pizza and just gave me half, and I have a lovely cup of tea next to me. I love the little novelty things in life.

On the down side, I still can't hear anything in my (holds up hands) right ear. :eek:

How's your day shaping up? Good I hope.

:heart:

Last edited:
Nemo said:
Excellent. :D

How come sometimes the whole forum is having a great day and then other times we'll all having a pretty crappy day? Sorta like women syncing their time of the month.

Long distance hormone synchronization?

Today has been good for me. Got to leave work early woowoo. I also found out that I don't have to be there untill 10 tomorrow and will get to go home a couple of hours earlier aswell. Best part? That's the last day I have to be at work this week :D

Having some extra time I returned a SCART-cable that I didn't need for my new "Home entertainment system" I just bought. With some fresh cash in my hand I went and bought two DVDs; Red Dragon and Johnny Mnemonic :D

When I got home DHL called and told me they had a package for me. It contained a freebie pocketclip for my SureFire that I got after bitching about the costumer service :D

Yup, so far this day has been quite excellent :)

So how again is this not a good day??? I'm confused here......... it's sunny outside, 35 degrees, I've got alomst 2 weeks of shit to catch up on, I'll be here for at least 14 hours, THIS IS A GREAT DAY!!!! :lol:

It's a pretty decent day here. It's about 40 degrees and raining.

Oh yeah, I just switched to hourly because of that law that passed in August and i found out that i'm getting some retropay for my OT that I put in since then. I figured it out with my boss (I write down when I work extra so I can weasel out early later on) and apparently I'm going to be getting an extra $1500 in my next check. :D

BigDov said:
So how again is this not a good day??? I'm confused here......... it's sunny outside, 35 degrees, I've got alomst 2 weeks of shit to catch up on, I'll be here for at least 14 hours, THIS IS A GREAT DAY!!!! :lol:

I edited the title, I only just woke up, can't really function well.

Atleast you have a sense of humour about it.

CletusJones said:
It's a pretty decent day here. It's about 40 degrees and raining.

Oh yeah, I just switched to hourly because of that law that passed in August and i found out that i'm getting some retropay for my OT that I put in since then. I figured it out with my boss (I write down when I work extra so I can weasel out early later on) and apparently I'm going to be getting an extra $1500 in my next check. :D

Good for you, extra money is always a good thing! :D

CletusJones said:
fuck yeah! It's going to buy me a dishwasher and perhaps a few misc PC parts...

That reminds me, it's about time for me to put in another Newegg order, I need some more parts :)