I can tell today isn't going to be a great day

Grunt said:
That has happened to me one or two times (and yeah pulling my earlobe worked for me as well)
Its was really annoying, and you have a hard time getting it out. You can try using one of those q-tip things but you'll just end up pushing it deeper inside your ear :(

I went to go see a doctor and he put this huge water pump thingy in my ear and cleaned it. A few secs later I was like OMG I'M NOT DEAF!!!1 :)

Did you see the stuff they get out when they do an ear irrigation? I saw it once when I worked in a doctor's office, yucko.

:barf:

CletusJones said:
if you twist a piece of toilet paper up into a sort of rat tail and use that like a little drill, it works great. that always gets whatever the q-tips leave behind. at least for me anyway.
Yeah I tried all kinda stuff. But I was only making it worse. :(

DW said:
Did you see the stuff they get out when they do an ear irrigation? I saw it once when I worked in a doctor's office, yucko.

Yeah I did, it was really fucking gross.. The nurse actually asked me if I wanted to see it and I was like.. sure why not.. :tard:
And it hurt like hell when they did it, it felt like they were pumping my head full of water :(

CletusJones said:
drillear8qg.jpg