I can make it up to you!

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
Ok I will make the dupe thread up to you guys! So yesterday I went in for laser tattoo removal. The doc that I see numbs the skin first with three very large needles. Well, he went through one side of the tattoo and out the other and sprayed Floptical with the numbing solution.

So which is more painful? Getting the tattoo or having it removed?

Having it removed! OMG, so painfull! I am not a wimp. I have no problems with needles. I can watch people taking my blood. I almost fell asleep during my tattoo. I have kidney stones. I KNOW PAIN. But there are no words for the yuckiness that is tattoo removal.

Having it removed! OMG, so painfull! I am not a wimp. I have no problems with needles. I can watch people taking my blood. I almost fell asleep during my tattoo. I have kidney stones. I KNOW PAIN. But there are no words for the yuckiness that is tattoo removal.

Yeah I've heard it's really REALLY bad. Why get it removed? Why not just get it touched up or covered over?

Yeah I've heard it's really REALLY bad. Why get it removed? Why not just get it touched up or covered over?

I will be sending pics of it. Its a huge dragon on my arm. I have a total of 8 tats, and its the only one I regret. I didn't put the thought into it that I did the others.