I can feel the cheese flowing through my moleskin

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Ok, this is how you know you've been stuck in a lab too long. I was reading up on some hot news about carbon nanotube displays. The company in the link below has built a 25" prototype CN display. That alone is amazing (if you want to know why, we can discuss it later). They even posted a video of this wonder in action :

http://www.nano-proprietary.com/ani/demos.htm

Now, you make a worldwide announcement like this and that's what you pick as your demo material? WTF? That has to be the schlockiest crap I've even had to sit though.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've only watched the first few seconds, and man that is horrible... :lol:

Reminds me of a lot of the promo stuff for dive equipment, even the new stuff looks like it was filmed in the 70's on 16mm
IT LOOPS!

b_sinning said:
See the nano-ipod?
Yeah. Meh. Its nice that they used all solid state memory and got it at that price point. I think it was overshadowed by the fact they fucked up the iTunes phone though.

b_sinning said:
A good mp3 phone would be awesome.
Yep. Apple originally wanted to limit the phone to just 25 songs. Motorola told them no deal and had to fight to get it up to 100. The limit makes no sense what so ever.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Have you....assimilated anyone recently?

A small squirrel made the mistake of running in between my legs one day. He is now emperor of the local squirrel population.