Arcade Fire
Franz Ferdinand
Coldplay
M83
Bloc Party
What Made Milwaukee Famous
Edit: Mogwai
Olivia Tremor Control
And alot of other shit are what i mainly listen to.

Indie/alt/punk > emo

Last edited:
Thorn Bird said:
i think i've made it through exactly one entire song of his, and that was not by choice. i'd rather be playing russian roulette, and if rod's playing in the background, i hope i find the bullet fast.

i think he is a horrible "singer," and i just can't stand his voice. sadly, he's not bad looking, but he's so revolting otherwise.
for truth except the part about being good looking

El Borracho said:
Radiohead
the decemberists
foofighters
weezer
Explosions in the sky
jimmy eat world
Kaiser Cheifs
Arcade Fire
Franz Ferdinand
Coldplay
M83
Bloc Party
What Made Milwaukee Famous

And alot of other shit are what i mainly listen to.

Indie/alt/punk > emo
loop until{
Oh my god I cant believe it,
I've never been this far away from home
{

And get some Libertines, you'll like them.

FlamingGlory said:
for truth except the part about being good looking

i admire people. rarely do i see an unattractive person. if i do see an unattractive person, you betcha they're unattractive.

now, finding others to believe me half the time? impossible. :fly: i guess you fall into this category, eh? :p i'd do rod stewart

if i could cut his vocal cords out first and save the world some discomfort.

Last edited:
Thorn Bird said:
i admire people. rarely do i see an unattractive person. if i do see an unattractive person, you betcha they're unattractive.

now, finding others to believe me half the time? impossible. :fly: i guess you fall into this category, eh? :p i'd do rod stewart

if i could cut his vocal cords out first and save the world some discomfort.
I don't need looks, I have charm and wit to go on :shifty:

FlamingGlory said:
I don't need looks, I have charm and wit to go on :shifty:

i think you're a hottie, and i think you're witty...but i'm not sure yet about the charm. maybe you're thinking of another adjective? :p

Thorn Bird said:
i think you're a hottie, and i think you're witty...but i'm not sure yet about the charm. maybe you're thinking of another adjective? :p
You are also a flatterer :p But correct; I meant perfect, unfortunately people might think me prideful *shrug* ^__^

FlamingGlory said:
You are also a flatterer :p But correct; I meant perfect, unfortunately people might think me prideful *shrug* ^__^

there's no reason i should have to flatter. i call 'em like i see 'em. i think your homework tonight is going to be finding the CORRECT adjective. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
there's no reason i should have to flatter. i call 'em like i see 'em. i think your homework tonight is going to be finding the CORRECT adjective. :fly:
adorable
endearing
darling
sweet
affable

all come to mind :fly: