Tampa I am very odd

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
272.20₥
Proof in the pudding:

- I'm "staunchly" conservative, but strongly support gay rights.

- Love guns, hate "gun culture".

- Obsessed with my personal body image and staying in shape, don't care about my hair or clothes.

- I'm Pro-Life, but would never tell a complete stranger what to do with her body.

- I'm a firm believer in laws, but will break them without a second's hesitation if it suits my purpose (regardless of what that might be).

- I'll let all kinds of shit slide IRL, but will tear someone to pieces (even people that I know personally and work with) if they do something I deem to be stupid in a video game (Left 4 Dead, anyone?)

- I find things hysterical that not only would most people not find funny, they probably wouldn't even understand it, and might even be pissed off that I found it funny.

- I hate things for seemingly no reason whatsoever (it's something I've been working hard on in the last year to correct).

- I make more trouble for myself by being difficult than by just making the best of things and/or ignoring them (another thing I'm working on).

I'm sure there's more, but I'm leaving in a minute and am tired of typing.

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
Marklar
0.00₥
Proof in the pudding:

- I'm "staunchly" conservative, but strongly support gay rights.

- Love guns, hate "gun culture".

- Obsessed with my personal body image and staying in shape, don't care about my hair or clothes.

- I'm Pro-Life, but would never tell a complete stranger what to do with her body.

- I'm a firm believer in laws, but will break them without a second's hesitation if it suits my purpose (regardless of what that might be).

- I'll let all kinds of shit slide IRL, but will tear someone to pieces (even people that I know personally and work with) if they do something I deem to be stupid in a video game (Left 4 Dead, anyone?)

- I find things hysterical that not only would most people not find funny, they probably wouldn't even understand it, and might even be pissed off that I found it funny.

- I hate things for seemingly no reason whatsoever (it's something I've been working hard on in the last year to correct).

- I make more trouble for myself by being difficult than by just making the best of things and/or ignoring them (another thing I'm working on).

I'm sure there's more, but I'm leaving in a minute and am tired of typing.
You don't sound very mormon here.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
565.09₥
Which gay rights specifically? Uh....the right for gays to wear plaid on Thursdays.

Gay marriage, equal representation and family recognition, the whole bit, obviously.
Well being staunchly conservative, I thought you would be against things like anti-bullying legislation or ENDA policies federally.