Tampa I am very odd

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Proof in the pudding:

- I'm "staunchly" conservative, but strongly support gay rights.

- Love guns, hate "gun culture".

- Obsessed with my personal body image and staying in shape, don't care about my hair or clothes.

- I'm Pro-Life, but would never tell a complete stranger what to do with her body.

- I'm a firm believer in laws, but will break them without a second's hesitation if it suits my purpose (regardless of what that might be).

- I'll let all kinds of shit slide IRL, but will tear someone to pieces (even people that I know personally and work with) if they do something I deem to be stupid in a video game (Left 4 Dead, anyone?)

- I find things hysterical that not only would most people not find funny, they probably wouldn't even understand it, and might even be pissed off that I found it funny.

- I hate things for seemingly no reason whatsoever (it's something I've been working hard on in the last year to correct).

- I make more trouble for myself by being difficult than by just making the best of things and/or ignoring them (another thing I'm working on).

I'm sure there's more, but I'm leaving in a minute and am tired of typing.

Proof in the pudding:

- I'm "staunchly" conservative, but strongly support gay rights.

- Love guns, hate "gun culture".

- Obsessed with my personal body image and staying in shape, don't care about my hair or clothes.

- I'm Pro-Life, but would never tell a complete stranger what to do with her body.

- I'm a firm believer in laws, but will break them without a second's hesitation if it suits my purpose (regardless of what that might be).

- I'll let all kinds of shit slide IRL, but will tear someone to pieces (even people that I know personally and work with) if they do something I deem to be stupid in a video game (Left 4 Dead, anyone?)

- I find things hysterical that not only would most people not find funny, they probably wouldn't even understand it, and might even be pissed off that I found it funny.

- I hate things for seemingly no reason whatsoever (it's something I've been working hard on in the last year to correct).

- I make more trouble for myself by being difficult than by just making the best of things and/or ignoring them (another thing I'm working on).

I'm sure there's more, but I'm leaving in a minute and am tired of typing.

You don't sound very mormon here.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
PS there's nothing wrong with your 30's. I am getting laid now more than I ever have in my life.

Just out of masochistic curiosity, which one(s)?

Which gay rights specifically? Uh....the right for gays to wear plaid on Thursdays.

Gay marriage, equal representation and family recognition, the whole bit, obviously.

Which gay rights specifically? Uh....the right for gays to wear plaid on Thursdays.

Gay marriage, equal representation and family recognition, the whole bit, obviously.

Well being staunchly conservative, I thought you would be against things like anti-bullying legislation or ENDA policies federally.