I am too horny :(

dreamwalker said:
Um, we're talking about you right now, not me :o

The real question here is are you gay, straight, or bi? :confused: Doesn't really matter that much, you're a nice guy no matter what the answer is, but you seem to have made a VERY abrupt switchover here.

EDIT: And I'd come to your place for dinner anytime if I'm ever in the area :)

:heart: The oven is turned on waiting ;)

fly said:
Reply to my PM and [M] please or back to the PG tomorrow. thx :heart:

I am sorry to have annoyed you fine people with my posts. If you would prefer me secluded to PG, that is most generous of you as then I can still post some. If you see that it is necessary to reject my account from your servers, so be it.

I did have fun while it lasted here.

dbzeag said:
I am sorry to have annoyed you fine people with my posts. If you would prefer me secluded to PG, that is most generous of you as then I can still post some. If you see that it is necessary to reject my account from your servers, so be it.

I did have fun while it lasted here.

I am simply asking you to either: verify who you are or admit that you aren't dbzeag. If you would prefer not to, then I am left with no other choice. thx :heart:

fly said:
I am simply asking you to either: verify who you are or admit that you aren't dbzeag. If you would prefer not to, then I am left with no other choice. thx :heart:

I didn't know previous personal background was a requirement upon entering here. A friend of mine urged me to join and sent me the link to register.

Do as you must, but I did enjoy myself on these boards :heart:

dbzeag said:
I didn't know previous personal background was a requirement upon entering here. A friend of mine urged me to join and sent me the link to register.

Do as you must, but I did enjoy myself on these boards :heart:

You have been verified, but are still confusing. :heart:

zengirl said:
I am an excellent cook, care to share the kitchen? :)

:drool: Sure

You cook, I will pour the wine and start the back massages and foot rubs.

:drool:

dbzeag said:
:drool: Sure

You cook, I will pour the wine and start the back massages and foot rubs.

:drool:
Oh, can we leave out the foot massages? I don't like my feet touched, it might have something to do with my 6th toe but we don't talk about that. What shall I cook? I need something to go with the Auslese I have chilling. :heart:

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TALK ABOUT RAILING THE WIMMINS AND NUDIE PICS OF SAID WIMMINS OF WHOM WOULD BE RAILED