I am too horny :(

elpmis said:
wait, wait...

did a guy just say "a woman I care about and adore"?

are you fucking kidding me?

sleeping with a woman, hey, that's fine and great

but caring about her?

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

you will never be able to hide your gayness, buddy ;)

The more you care and adore the person the better every waking (and sometimes sleeping) moment is with that person.

The act of making love is so much more meaningful and deep when you do indeed actually love that person.

I just have been without a loving someone for much too long :(

elpmis said:
Cool, me too, wanna battle? :fly:
your kung foo is weak

edit: and your penis is small

Last edited by a moderator:
dbzeag said:
The more you care and adore the person the better every waking (and sometimes sleeping) moment is with that person.

The act of making love is so much more meaningful and deep when you do indeed actually love that person.

I just have been without a loving someone for much too long :(
sex is only good when both parties are freaky as hell (anal beads, three people, dude on dog, etc)

how many married couples that you know of claim to have "good" sex or even SEX AT ALL?!?! AND AREN'T THEY THE ONES THAT ARE "IN LOVE"?

Don't kid yourself with all of this 'loving', 'caring', bullshit - if you wanna have some good sex don't deny yourself your true passions, i.e. the cock

Go slam it in some young dude's asshole dbzeag, it's what you want, and make sure he's freaking enough to let you blow it all over his manly mouth

okay?

elpmis said:
sex is only good when both parties are freaky as hell (anal beads, three people, dude on dog, etc)

WHAT IN THE FUCK

dbzeag said:
I love the women. Something about their endless soft touch and beautiful deep eyes. The soft and sensual curves on a woman. So inviting to spoon up against. Running your fingers through her soft and sweet smelling hair. And then the pout.

The pout. OMG the pout. By far the greatest part of a woman. You don't know if she is coming or going, but it makes you want to follow. You don't know if she is sad or seductive, but it draws your attention. You don't know if you are to leave her alone to worship her with your gaze, so you stare dumbfounded by the beauty that is before you.

I like the women.

This is a bit confusing. I've been wondering about you for a while, but it looks like you're going a bit far in the "straight" direction to be really convincing :confused:

:heart: ya anyway, but it ain't easy figuring you out! :fly:

elpmis said:

how many married couples that you know of claim to have "good" sex or even SEX AT ALL?!?! AND AREN'T THEY THE ONES THAT ARE "IN LOVE"?

Don't kid yourself with all of this 'loving', 'caring', bullshit - if you wanna have some good sex don't deny yourself your true passions, i.e. the cock

Go slam it in some young dude's asshole dbzeag, it's what you want, and make sure he's freaking enough to let you blow it all over his manly mouth

okay?

You can love someone and not be or ever be married.

And making love can be simple with a minimal amount of toys or other apparatuses.

I do not care for "some young dude's asshole". That is not what I am interested in. That will not fulfill my sexual urges in the slightest.

Wish me good luck on my journey to find true love and I will thank you. Wish me a young boy, and I will disregard that request.

dbzeag said:
You can love someone and not be or ever be married.

And making love can be simple with a minimal amount of toys or other apparatuses.

I do not care for "some young dude's asshole". That is not what I am interested in. That will not fulfill my sexual urges in the slightest.

Wish me good luck on my journey to find true love and I will thank you. Wish me a young boy, and I will disregard that request.
WHY MUST YOU LIE TO YOURSELF

dreamwalker said:
This is a bit confusing. I've been wondering about you for a while, but it looks like you're going a bit far in the "straight" direction to be really convincing :confused:

:heart: ya anyway, but it ain't easy figuring you out! :fly:

?

What about a woman is not to love? You for instance. Great with kids, sincere, friendly, and from the pics I have seen, quite a pretty lady. You are grounded and sentimental, but also caring and open for new experiences.

dbzeag said:
?

What about a woman is not to love? You for instance. Great with kids, sincere, friendly, and from the pics I have seen, quite a pretty lady. You are grounded and sentimental, but also caring and open for new experiences.
Your definition of the word love has become terribly skewed for some reason. Awhile back you were seeking change in your life, you were tired of being outside of the “social mean” and I expressed concern that you would carry these feelings into your personal life. If what you speak of now is a direct result of such you need to wake the fuck up and be yourself (again).

PM me for anything further

Love,

elpmis

elpmis said:
Your definition of the word love has become terribly skewed for some reason. Awhile back you were seeking change in your life, you were tired of being outside of the “social mean” and I expressed concern that you would carry these feelings into your personal life. If what you speak of now is a direct result of such you need to wake the fuck up and be yourself (again).

PM me for anything further

Love,

elpmis
penis