I am too horny :(

D

dbzeag

Normally I would treat a lady like a queen. Making sure all of her needs are taken care of. Think of things she takes forgranted and miraculously they get done.

But lately I have been really thinking dirty thoughts. I just want to go full force into the sack with a beautiful woman and for one split second have my way with her, disregarding her needs for a fleeting moment.

Pound her hard and heavy until exhaustion overcomes me and I collapse onto her ripe bosom, panting and sweating from exertion.

So how are you doing this lunch break?

Wait. This has been going on for a while and I wanna clear this off the table. Are you gay or not dude? I'm so confused.

:heart: either way or both

fly said:
Wait. This has been going on for a while and I wanna clear this off the table. Are you gay or not dude? I'm so confused.

:fly:

fly said:

I love the women. Something about their endless soft touch and beautiful deep eyes. The soft and sensual curves on a woman. So inviting to spoon up against. Running your fingers through her soft and sweet smelling hair. And then the pout.

The pout. OMG the pout. By far the greatest part of a woman. You don't know if she is coming or going, but it makes you want to follow. You don't know if she is sad or seductive, but it draws your attention. You don't know if you are to leave her alone to worship her with your gaze, so you stare dumbfounded by the beauty that is before you.

I like the women.

BigDov said:
The whole premise of the keeper of username dbzeag talking about sexing a woman is utterly confusing to me.
but he's straight