I am such a whore

InfluX

Flaccid Member
Apr 1, 2006
the last frontier.
Marklar
₥0
seriously. I figured i would share this with you all as i'm sure some of you will find this funny. I'm a career college student and i work at home depot. i'm obviously poor and hungry. but i can paint. so a coworker asks me if i will paint a portrait of his wife for christmas for a decent sum of monies. i say sure. bring me some photos.

fast forward.

somehow a simple portrait has turned into a painting of his wife dressed like god damned annie oakley standing by a dead bear while she is holding a rifle. and the reason why i'm such a whore? (besides the obvious) is i still agreed to paint it. fuck, i should have asked if i could paint it on black velvet.

so i have spent the past few days googling pictures of dead bears (which made me really sad so i started googling sleeping bears instead), old west women and rifles and i have spent much of this evening painting this monstrosity. i have to stop for the night before i stab a paintbrush through my ear into my brain.

....i hate my life so hard sometimes.

Hey I need a bunch of plastic sheeting. Never mind why. Can you get me an employee discount?

picture.php