Wessels

Voting for Doc Brown in 2016
Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Marklar
₥1,126
Steam
wessels
but someone is paying me $25 for this crappy thing. mechanical pencil shading is so purrty :fly:

61647977d8ae4211.jpg

You just tacked on another two years to your virgin status.

You should take up a hobby that involves working with kids, it makes all the girls go AWWWWW .... like:

So this morning I was at the preschool playing with a kid and she keeps touching her hair and moving hair out of her face. I said, "Is your hair bothering you?" and she says, "YEEESSS." And then I said, "Want me to fix it for you?" and she looks indignant and says, "You can't fix it. My dad did my hair this morning since my mom is on a trip. This is how dads do hair. They're not good at it like moms."

Example 2:

We also play this game where they're supposed to take a number of little toys from one jar and put them in another jar, however many we tell them. The funny part is when you ask for 4 of them, and watch a kid go 1, then 2, then 3 ... and sometime between putting the third one in and reaching in for the next one, they realize that these little bananas I'm playing with are awesome! So they zone off for a while and move the bananas around and arrange them and stuff, until it's clear that they're not trying anymore and I ask, "Is that four?" Suddenly the kid looks up at me like "OH SHIT" and then they're like "uuuh, uuuuuh ... one *pant* two *pantpant* three *pantpant* FOUR!" and then suddenly all is right with the world because they have gathered the requested number of bananas. The storm has passed; peace has come.

You should take up a hobby that involves working with kids, it makes all the girls go AWWWWW .... like:

So this morning I was at the preschool playing with a kid and she keeps touching her hair and moving hair out of her face. I said, "Is your hair bothering you?" and she says, "YEEESSS." And then I said, "Want me to fix it for you?" and she looks indignant and says, "You can't fix it. My dad did my hair this morning since my mom is on a trip. This is how dads do hair. They're not good at it like moms."

Example 2:

We also play this game where they're supposed to take a number of little toys from one jar and put them in another jar, however many we tell them. The funny part is when you ask for 4 of them, and watch a kid go 1, then 2, then 3 ... and sometime between putting the third one in and reaching in for the next one, they realize that these little bananas I'm playing with are awesome! So they zone off for a while and move the bananas around and arrange them and stuff, until it's clear that they're not trying anymore and I ask, "Is that four?" Suddenly the kid looks up at me like "OH SHIT" and then they're like "uuuh, uuuuuh ... one *pant* two *pantpant* three *pantpant* FOUR!" and then suddenly all is right with the world because they have gathered the requested number of bananas. The storm has passed; peace has come.

I do not approve of this post.