Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
So let's blog about our day.

November 4, 2008 8:18am
Mood: Sleepy/bored/thoughtful

I get to work at 730 and at 735 I realized how wrinkled my clothes look. Just eight more hours of work then another four hours of class until I can get home to both of my men.

One of them helped out cooking and the other cleaned up after. Life is so much better at home. So why leave everyday? I have to put food on the table for the cats.

Where is a countdown clock for retirement??

Post away newbs.

I had to come into work 75 mins early and then chickfila, who has never gotten my order wrong in getting on 8 years, forgot the egg in my chicken, egg & chz biscuit, and also gave me unsweet tea instead of an arnold palmer

at least I haven't been mugged today....yet :p

November 4th 2008, 13:26pm

Mood: Optimistic/Happy/Hungry

Spent most of today pretending that I've been working. General manager is in here all afternoon trying to interact with us, I'm very good at giving him blank stares and one word answers.

Wondering how hot I will look like nice long, straight blonde locks when most my dreds are out.

Listening to: The Specials - Ghost Town

November 4th 2008, 13:26pm

Mood: Optimistic/Happy/Hungry

Spent most of today pretending that I've been working. General manager is in here all afternoon trying to interact with us, I'm very good at giving him blank stares and one word answers.

Wondering how hot I will look like nice long, straight blonde locks when most my dreds are out.

Listening to: The Specials - Ghost Town

I remember you without dreads...verah, verah cute :heart:
not that you weren't with dreads :p

November 4th 2008, 08:29

Mood: Tired, introspective

I don't have many ticket in my queue right now and only one laptop rebuild on my desk. After that, I can work on getting MDT 2008 setup in our environment and get away from my custom deployment process.

Listening to: The whurr of server fans.

Making coffee and an onion bagel and watching King of the Hill

OMFG.. the Myspace ep from Sunday??!!! it was sooooo good.

alas, it was in yest paper that this is the last season.

i am at work. 9 hours here. 1 at the gym. errands. need to clean house, pay bills, laundry. long day. but i am in good spirits. reunion comin up next wknd and I have, almost on a daily basis, someone say "man, you've lost weight".

chea.

Well I've undone all the front of my head now and I straightened it and pulled my dreds back, looks pretty hot with my secretary glasses on.

I'm gonna keep 2 or 3 little nice thin ones, I think I'd be too upset if I didn't have any left.

mandatory :pics: when finished :)

I had to come into work 75 mins early and then chickfila, who has never gotten my order wrong in getting on 8 years, forgot the egg in my chicken, egg & chz biscuit, and also gave me unsweet tea instead of an arnold palmer

at least I haven't been mugged today....yet :p

you must have good metabolism if you're not overweight eating CFA every day.