I am sorry everyone

That's very good, congrats. I am sure your dog is enjoying your new subriety, too. You aren't tripping over it in a drunken stupor and it is getting exercise now :fly:

After quitting drinking for a couple of months and looking at chim and my alcohol collection, I missed drinking, so I just limit myself to one or two maybe 4 nights a week. I can't completely cut alcohol out of my life, I like it too much. But I am trying my hardest to eliminate as much as I can.

Sadly I have been a bad boy this week, gone out twice already :(

2 condoms walk into a gay bar, when they realize where they are at one turns to the other and says man, im gonna get shitfaced tonight!

:fly: :heart:

Stop it, people aren't supposed to be all nice on the internet, you're weirding me out man.

:eek:

edit: Auto show this weekend. Gonna be weird not having the party this year. :(

:heart:

thank you for the kind words. me and you straight man.. well, you know what i mean.. :lol:

wow.. what an emotional day this has been. our morning doc visit and then your mea culpa.

you seem to be a cool cat. stay up.

so what was up at the doc's??? everything ok?

Stop it, people aren't supposed to be all nice on the internet, you're weirding me out man.

edit: Auto show this weekend. Gonna be weird not having the party this year. :(

I won't get a chance to try on one of your dresses again :(

I might be out of town for the Cleveland show, too :(

Sadly I have been a bad boy this week, gone out twice already :(

2 condoms walk into a gay bar, when they realize where they are at one turns to the other and says man, im gonna get shitfaced tonight!

:fly: :heart:

Oh, I have gone out twice, too. I just don't drink much when I go out. Chim and I went to a barley wine tasting last night. Only had my one. Of course it was over 10% ;)

Went to another beer tasting Monday featuring beers over 8.5%. I had my one with dinner and that was it. Chim on the other hand....

I won't get a chance to try on one of your dresses again :(

I might be out of town for the Cleveland show, too :(

You'll have to let us know when ya'll can come back around... hopefully before June.

edit: I'll let you try on my wedding dress

:cool:

You'll have to let us know when ya'll can come back around... hopefully before June.

edit: I'll let you try on my wedding dress

:cool:

chim and I are driving through to Minn the end of March for a couple of weeks. I should tell my boss, shouldn't I?

Apology thread

tre - Amazing looking family and you can tell you really care about them. You have independence but you know where your responsibilities lie. Your lovely son is lucky to have a father like you supporting him.

Say all the nice things you want, but I'm still not taking pics of my weinar.

I see so many people constantly talking so highly of themselves, just not for me.

What about your business savvy in contrast to Ape's?

If I fuck up and do something dumb I will talk about it openly its just who I am and how I learn.

Then admit that you fell down the stairs!

AHAHAHAHAHH:heart::heart::heart:

chim and I are driving through to Minn the end of March for a couple of weeks. I should tell my boss, shouldn't I?

:lol: you should tell someone

If you want to do a stopover in our area, that'd be cool. I think I'm going to be in St. Louis for Easter though.

What about your business savvy in contrast to Ape's?

Constantly talking about how amazing you are and never saying anything bad because you want your internet persona to be flawless was more my point...

not "you" so don't take that the wrong way

Then admit that you fell down the stairs!

AHAHAHAHAHH:heart::heart::heart:

Is that what you tell everyone after Amy whoops your ass? :fly:

Oh, I have gone out twice, too. I just don't drink much when I go out. Chim and I went to a barley wine tasting last night. Only had my one. Of course it was over 10% ;)

Went to another beer tasting Monday featuring beers over 8.5%. I had my one with dinner and that was it. Chim on the other hand....

My brother sent me down some Rockstar drinks that are like 7% and actually rather tasty

Apology thread

So I have been a dick lately and have been very negative. I think this is wrong and mean, so I left for a while. However, I miss you guys so I have been lurking for a while. I feel very bad for saying the things I did, so I thought I would make a positive thread to counteract my negativity. Keep in mind I am trying to be sincere, there is no time or place for lying as I have learned.

Yamileth - Not only are you gorgeous, but you are dating quite a stud and it looks like you are extremely fun! You know how to have a good time and you have lots of friends that care about you.

aww thank you :heart: