I am SOOOO Computer Savvy......

i have to share this with everyone and i can't make threads..

this is an MSN conversation in regards to me giving a training class at a user conference this weekend..

JustinS-5771 TeamF says:
you sending me a hot hooker or something.
OoOoOohhHh..tHe GRouND iS MovInG! says:
Hell no. A) Can't afford it. B) With your luck you'll get a scorching case of herpes and die, then I'll have a wrongful death lawsuit on my hands from the PsychoBitch Association of Orlando for loss of future transportation or something

pa said:
i have to share this with everyone and i can't make threads..

this is an MSN conversation in regards to me giving a training class at a user conference this weekend..

JustinS-5771 TeamF says:
you sending me a hot hooker or something.
OoOoOohhHh..tHe GRouND iS MovInG! says:
Hell no. A) Can't afford it. B) With your luck you'll get a scorching case of herpes and die, then I'll have a wrongful death lawsuit on my hands from the PsychoBitch Association of Orlando for loss of future transportation or something

Since this was at work, it belongs in the "Anyone Hiring" thread....

:heart:

j/k :p

Bubbles said:
Every man I have ever discussed this with (until now) has used the pinch and roll technique.....wtf is wrong with you.

edit: wtf is wrong with ALL of you. Maybe it's only Florida balls. I can feel you all laughing at me. Go fuck a duck. :fly:

Wow - what the hell did I miss here?

What is pinch and roll? I never heard of this and I had 2 Florida born men.

Sorry about the PC problems Candy - ouch I know that hurts!

I have lost data at home but never at work, thankfully big companies have processes in place for this kinda thing.

Bubbles said:
See, SEE!!!! I TOLD YOU MORONS IT EXISTED.

Thanks for backing me Candy, at least I can count on you to know I'm not completely loosing my mind. :heart:

If shawndavid says it , it probably just means he made it up while on ambien or something

fly said:
I'm giving him your phone number for next time

Fly, Bubbles and anyone else who could possibly get a call from one of our cell phones at an odd hour: if in fact there is realy something wrong, we will leave a message (because you should immediatly send us to voicemail) and in the message we will say something like "red" at the end (a safe word) so you know it's a 'real' phone call. :tard:

Candy said:
Fly, Bubbles and anyone else who could possibly get a call from one of our cell phones at an odd hour: if in fact there is realy something wrong, we will leave a message (because you should immediatly send us to voicemail) and in the message we will say something like "red" at the end (a safe word) so you know it's a 'real' phone call. :tard:
hahahahaha

like a safety word.