I am SOOOO Computer Savvy......

why_ask_why said:
yes, but there is no pinching and rolling involved...I just scratch the bastards :fly:

Every man I have ever discussed this with (until now) has used the pinch and roll technique.....wtf is wrong with you.

edit: wtf is wrong with ALL of you. Maybe it's only Florida balls. I can feel you all laughing at me. Go fuck a duck. :fly:

Last edited:
Bubbles said:
Every man I have ever discussed this with (until now) has used the pinch and roll technique.....wtf is wrong with you.

mah dear, you are hanging out with some weird people :heart:

even fly gave that a wtf :fly:

Candy said:
That sounds like an easy solution - bet it's pricy? The Driver's License site uses a similar technology I think. Worked well for me when I was looking something up last time...

Well, that's the rub, isn't it? Products that do this are usually sold as Document Management Systems (DMS) and I have no idea what the price would be. Most likely the price would vary tremendously with the size of the business, type and number of licenses purchased, etc.

However:

Someone who was good with access and some reasonably simple language for creating a frontend, say visual basic, might be able to bodge one together. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that that's a little beyond your tech guy's abilities, though.